Fundraising Tips and Tricks
Return to ATLAS Ride
- Start early! Fundraising isn’t difficult but it does take some time. Try spending time each week promoting your fundraising page
- Make your appeal personal – why is this a cause that is important to you?
- Share “I Ride For” on social media and in emails using the “I Ride For” Image (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD)
- Think about your network – it’s probably larger than you think! Clubs, organizations, faith-based group, your holiday card list are all potential donors that you can reach out to
- Don’t forget about employer matches
- Use your social media and email to promote your GiveSmart link and post often! Don’t be afraid to ask more than once – donors often need a reminder to donate
- Update your donors on your progress – how are your training rides going?
- If you reach your goal then set a higher one!
- Make sure to thank you donors!