Now Accepting Applications for Summer 2018 Internships
We are currently looking for passionate individuals with an eagerness to learn about and help an amazing cause. We have 4 internship opportunities available that will directly support Texas 4000 Fundraising, Programs, Special Events, activities and projects, as well as provide administrative support to all areas within the organization as needed.
No matter what position(s) you apply for, we ask that you exhibit some of the following traits:
- Ability to learn quickly and follow detailed, yet straightforward instructions
- Excellent organization, communication, writing and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects while staying organized;
- Work well with our team of volunteers and riders or solo when needed
Internships will span from approximately May 21st, 2018, through August 17th, 2018 (exact dates flexible) – with 5 to 10 hours per week. To apply, please send your resume, cover letter stating why you are interested in the Texas 4000 organization, which position(s) you would like to be considered for and your availability to email@example.com. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis.