Now Accepting Applications for Fall 2018 Internships
We are currently looking for passionate individuals with an eagerness to learn about and help an amazing cause. We have internship opportunities available that will directly support Texas 4000 Fundraising, Programs, Special Events, business operations, as well as, provide administrative support to all areas within the organization as needed.
No matter what position(s) you apply for, we ask that you exhibit some of the following traits:
- Ability to learn quickly and follow detailed, yet straightforward instructions
- Excellent organization, communication, writing, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects while staying organized
- Work well with our team of volunteers and riders or solo when needed
Internships will span from approximately August 27th,2018, through December 14th, 2018 (exact dates flexible) – with 5 to 10 hours per week. To apply, please send your resume, cover letter stating why you are interested in the Texas 4000 organization, which position(s) you would like to be considered for and your availability to email@example.com. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis.