Texas 4000 is able to continue its goals of spreading hope, knowledge and charity each year only with the financial support of our communities. We urge you to join our fight against cancer by donating to our cause. Even the smallest amount helps us fight the battle against cancer. Donations can be made in the name of a specific rider, in memory of a loved one affected by cancer, or to the organization in general.
The Texas 4000 for Cancer is a 501 (c)3 tax-exempt organization. All donations are tax deductible.
By Credit Card (preferred)
- To donate please click the link below.
- If you wish to sponsor a specific rider, click their personal TEXAS 4000 donate page.
- Make check payable to "Texas 4000 for Cancer"
- If sponsoring a specific rider, please include the rider's name on the "For" line, so that they may show their own appreciation.
- In the same envelope, please include your name, address and phone number so that we may personally thank you for your support. In addition, as Texas 4000 is a registered 501(3)(c) non-profit organization, we will send you a receipt for your donation for tax purposes.
- Mail check to:
Texas 4000 For Cancer
901 S Mopac Expy
Barton Oaks Plaza 1, STE 300
Austin, TX 78746